You can do this in two ways - in the AgentCASH application or by logging into your account via the AgentCASH web.
1. Creating a customers in the AgentCASH application (Android)
1.1. Creating and adding a customer from a cart in the cash register:
- Tap on the cart menu.
- Tap ‘Select customer’.
- Choose a customer from the list, or tap ‘+ NEW CUSTOMER’ to create a new one.
- Enter the customer information and then tap ‘SAVE’.
- Once you have selected a customer, add products to the cart. If products are already added, scroll down the product list in the cart to select a customer/create new one.
- Tap the total amount and make a payment or send an offer to the customer.
1.2. Creating a customer in the customers list:
- Open the application menu by tapping the icon (≡) in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap ‘Customers”.
- Tap the '+' icon to create a new customer.
- Enter the customer information and then click ‘SAVE’.
2. Creating a customer from the AgentCASH web:
- Log into your AgentCASH web account administration settings.
- In the menu, click on the ‘Customers’.
- Click the ‘+ ADD’ button.
- Enter the customer information and then click the ‘SAVE’ button.