Creating product from the AgentCASH dashboard on the web:
- Sign in to your AgentCASH account on the web.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, select 'Products'.
- To add a new product, click on the '+ ADD' button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the desired name under the product ‘Name' line. A ‘Tile label’ is automatically created, which is displayed in the product list next to the full name in the product list and as a shortcut icon in the application. Automatically created ‘Tile label’ can be renamed. Enter the desired shortcut name to the line below 'Tile label'. This field must be completed!
- From the colour spectrum, select the colour for the product icon or add an image by clicking 'Select a file'. Select the image location folder. The recommended image format is a square of size at least 100x100 pixels.
- Enter the unit price of the product.
- If the tax is calculated in the price, move the slider to the right at a specific tax (e.g. VAT 20%). Be sure that in the 'Settings->Edit merchant' the slider 'All taxes are included in my prices' is activated.
- When finished, click the 'SAVE' button in the bottom right corner of the screen. The product is now visible in the product list.
- To get products be visible and available in the AgentCASH application, re-enter the application to synchronise merchant's profile or just pull down the products list to refresh.
- Add a product to a category. Click the 'Category' drop-down menu and select an existing category or create a new one by clicking '+' next to the drop-down menu. The products added to the web store will be displayed in the web store by category.
- Enter the ‘SKU’ (eng. stock keeping unit) code.
- Enter the product ‘Barcode’ if you are using a barcode scanner for adding a product to the cart.
- Enter the 'Weight' of the product in kg (e.g. for 250g enter 0.25 using the comma as a decimal point). Use this option for the products added to the web store to calculate the shipping cost.
- Add a 'Product description' that will be visible next to the product in the web store.
- Add the product with a variable price by leaving the price field empty. Use variable price when you wish to enter the price of the product later, at the time of a sale, in the AgentCASH application. Price entry is required for the products added in the web store.
- Enter a ‘Sale price’ for the product you wish to put on the sale. In the application, the product will be displayed with the sale price. For the products in the web store the
originaland the sale price is shown.
- To track the product at the warehouse, activate the ‘Track inventory’ option by moving the slider to the right.
- Add components to create a composite product. Use this option if you are tracking the inventory for the products that are sold as a part of a composite product.
- Add multiple 'variants of a product' (e.g. size, colour, flavour, kind, sort, volume...).