Creating product from the AgentCASH administrator user account:
- Log into your AgentCASH administrator user account on the AgentCASH web.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, click 'Products'.
- To add a new product, click on the '+ ADD' button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the desired name under the product ‘Name' line. A ‘Tile label’ is automatically created, which is displayed in the product list next to the full name in the product list and as a shortcut icon in the application. Automatically created ‘Tile label’ can be renamed. Enter the desired shortcut name to the line below 'Tile label'. This field must be completed!
- From the color spectrum, select the color for the product icon or add the existing image by clicking 'Select a file'. Click on the folder where the desired image is located. The recommended image format is a square size of at least 100x100 pixels.
- Enter the unit price of the product. Leave the price blank if you want to enter it at the time of sale through the AgentCASH application. Price input is required for products that are added in the web store.
- When finished, click the 'SAVE' button in the bottom right corner of the screen. The product is now visible in the product list.
- To synchronise new products with the AgentCASH application, exit the app and restart it.
- Add a product to a category. Click the 'Category' drop-down menu and select an existing category or create a new one by clicking '+' next to the drop-down menu. The products visible in the web store will be displayed in the web store by category.
- Enter the ‘SKU’ code.
- Enter the product ‘Barcode’ if you are using a barcode scanner option for adding a product to the cart.
- Enter the weight of the product in kg (e.g. for 250g enter 0.25 using the comma as a decimal point). This option is preferred for products that will be added to the web store to calculate the shipping cost.
- Add a product description that will be visible next to the product in the web store.
- Enter a ‘Sale price’ for discounted products. In the application, the product will be displayed with sale price. In the web store, next to the sale price, the original price will be visible and crossed.
- If the tax is included in the price, move the slider to the right at a specific tax.
- To track products at the warehouse, activate the ‘Track inventory’ option by moving the slider to the right.
- Add components to create a composite products of several components.
- Add variants of a product (for example size, color, flavor...)