To create a temporary product in the cash register:
- Tap on the ‘Cart’ icon.
- Tap the three dot icon at the top of the cart to open the menu.
- Choose option ‘Add item’.
- Enter the desired name under the 'Product Name' line (for example Lemonade).
- Enter the unit price of the product on the line under the ‘Unit price’. Price entry is obligatory. It is not possible to create temporary product with a variable price.
- Use '+' or '-' to correct the amount in the cart.
- Optionally, add a note that will be printed on your invoice/payment confirmation.
- If a tax is included in the price, please choose a specific VAT.
* The product that was created directly in the cart is temporary and is not added to the list of all products. After charging, the product is automatically deleted.