To create a temporary product in the cash register:
- Tap on the ‘Cart’ icon.
- Tap the three dot icon at the top of the cart to open the menu.
- Choose option ‘Add item’.
- Enter the desired name under the 'Product Name' line (for example Lemonade).
- Enter the unit price of the product on the line under the ‘Unit price’. Price entry is obligatory. It is not possible to create temporary product with a variable price.
- Use '+' or '-' to correct the amount in the cart.
- Optionally, add a note that will be printed on your invoice/payment confirmation.
- If a tax is included in the price, please choose a specific VAT.
* The product that was created directly in the cart is temporary and is not added to the list of all products. After charging, the product is automatically deleted and it will not be added to the products list.