Before adding a stock order:
- Enable inventory tracking.
- Add a supplier.
- Create a warehouse.
- Connect an outlet to a warehouse.
- Activate track inventory option for the items you wish to track on the inventory.
To add a stock order:
- Sign in to your AgentCASH administrator user account on the web.
- In the main menu go to Inventory->Stock orders.
- To add a stock order, click +ADD.
- Edit stock order details (mandatory fields):
- Select a supplier in the Supplier drop down menu.
- Select a warehouse in the Warehouse dropdown menu.
- Add an item in the Item dropdown menu. Alternatively, import stock order as a .CSV file.
- Enter quantities and prices for the items.
- Click SAVE. Stock order is now saved as a draft and it can be edited before executing.
- To execute, click EXECUTE. Stock order is now marked as closed and can not be edited.
To modify an inventory afterwards, use stock adjustments and stocktake.