For faster and easier access to the products, discounts or service charges, create shortcuts in the grid. Add product folder shortcut to the grid and group items of the same kind (drinks, food, discounts...).
To manage the grid:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH application on a mobile device.
- Tap on the 'cart' icon (if on tablet) or tap on the 'home' icon (if on smart phone) to access products.
- If the products are listed, tap on the grid icon (six squares) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the 'pen' icon at the bottom of the screen to edit.
- Tap on the '+' sign to add shortcut to the grid:
- Select a product from the products list to add a product shortcut to the grid.
- Tap on the 'Add product folder' to create a folder shortcut. After a folder shortcut has been created and added to the grid, add items to it or create a sub folder.
- Tap on the 'Discount' to add discount. Select discount from the list or add custom discount by tapping on the 'Add custom discount'.
- Tap on the 'Service charge' to add a service charge shortcut.
- Tap '✔ DONE' to save changes. Items and folders are now visible in the grid.
To switch the view between a grid and products list:
- If the products are listed, tap on the grid icon (six squares) at the bottom of the screen to access grid.
- If the products are displayed in the grid, tap on the products list icon (three lines) at the bottom of the screen to switch to products list view.
Note: If using a tablet and a smart phone, you need to create a grid for each device, separately. Grid created on a smart phone will not be visible on a tablet and vice versa.