To change the price of an item on the web interface:
- Sing in to AgentCASH account as administrator on the web.
- In the main menu select Products.
- In the products menu select Products.
- Choose an item from the list you wish to change the price for.
- Click 'EDIT'.
- Enter new price on the line under the 'Price' label.
- Click 'SAVE'.
Note: Re-enter AgentCASH application to synchronise merchant account.
To change the price of an item in the AgentCASH application:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH application as administrator.
- In the products list tap on the 'pen' icon at the bottom of the screen to edit. (If the view is set on 'grid', it is necessary to switch the view to 'products list' by tapping on the 'three lines' icon at the bottom of the screen.)
- Select an item from the list.
- Enter a new price on the line under the 'Unit price' label.
- Tap '√SAVE'.
Note: Products with variants can only be edited using the web interface.