After you have created the product folder shortcut in the grid, you can create a sub folder.
To create a sub folder within a product folder in the grid:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH application on a mobile device.
- Tap on the 'cart' icon (if on tablet) or tap on the 'home' icon (if on smart phone) to access products.
- If the products are listed, switch to a grid view.
- Enter the folder for which you wish to create a sub folder or add products to it.
- Tap on the 'pen' icon at the bottom of the screen to edit.
- Tap on the '+' sign.
- Tap on the 'Add product folder' to create a sub folder shortcut and:
- Enter a sub folder name on the line under the 'Product folder name' label.
- Enter a tile label on the line under the 'Label'.
- Select the colour for the sub folder.
- After a sub folder shortcut has been created and added to the grid, add items to it or create a new sub folder.
- Tap '✔ DONE' to save changes.