The service charge can be added automatically or you can create it manually in the AgentCASH application.
To add a service charge manually:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH application.
- Switch to a grid view.
- Tap the 'pen' icon to edit the grid.
- Tap '+' sign in the grid where you wish to add a surcharge shortcut.
- Select 'service charge' in the top menu.
- percentage of the service charge in % or
- tap on the £ icon and enter the amount of the service charge in Pounds.
- Add description of the service charge (optionally).
- Tap 'Add'.
- Tap '√ DONE' to save changes in the grid.
After you have added a service charge as a shortcut to the grid, you can add it to the cart by tapping on it. To remove a service charge from the cart, select the service charge in the cart and tap on the red 'trash icon'.
Note: If using a tablet and a smart phone, you need to add service charge for each device, separately. Shortcut created on a smart phone will not be visible on a tablet and vice versa.