The service charge can be added to the cart:
- automatically (e.g. for more than 6 guests), if you have previously created it in the AgentCASH dashboard, or
- it can be added manually, in the AgentCASH application.
No matter how the service charge has been added to the cart, it can be easily removed afterwards, if required.
To create and add a service charge manually:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH application.
- Switch to a grid view.
- Tap the 'pen' icon to edit the grid.
- Tap '+' sign in the grid where you wish to add a surcharge shortcut.
- Select 'service charge' in the top menu.
- percentage of the service charge in % or
- tap on the £ icon and enter the amount of the service charge in Pounds.
- Add description of the service charge (optionally).
- Tap 'Add'.
- Tap '√ DONE' to save changes in the grid.
- After you have added a service charge as a shortcut to the grid, you can add it to the cart by tapping on it.
To remove a service charge from the cart, select the service charge in the cart and tap on the red 'trash icon'.
The amount of the service charge will be shown on the invoice in £ (e.g. for a total amount of 300£ and service charge 10% the invoice will show 30£ for the service charge).
Note: If using a tablet and a smart phone, you need to add service charge for each device, separately. Shortcut created on a smart phone will not be visible on a tablet and vice versa.