Service charge can be added manually in the application or it can be created in the web dashboard and added automatically to the cart (e.g. for more than 6 guests). Automatically added service charge can easily be removed from the cart afterwards, if required.
To create a service charge that is automatically added to the cart:
- Sign in on the web as administrator.
- In the main menu go to Settings->Outlets.
- Select the outlet from the list you wish to add an automatically service charge.
- Click EDIT.
- Under the AUTOMATIC SURCHARGE add description (e.g. Surcharge) that will be visible on the invoice.
- Select the type of service charge in the drop down menu and:
- enter the amount in £ for the fixed amount or
- enter the percentage that will be calculated from the the total amount in the cart.
- Enter the number of minimum persons you wish the service charge gets automatically added to the cart.
- Click SAVE.
To add service charge automatically to the cart in the application, Open checks option must be enabled.