Service charge can be added manually in the AgentCASH application or it can be created in the AgentCASH dashboard and added automatically to the cart (e.g. for more than 6 guests). Automatically added service charge can easily be removed from the cart afterwards, if required.
To create a service charge that is automatically added to the cart:
- Sign in to your AgentCASH administrator user account on the web.
- In the main menu select 'Settings->Outlets'.
- Select the outlet from the list you wish to add an automatically service charge.
- Click 'EDIT'.
- Under the 'AUTOMATIC SURCHARGE' add description (e.g. Service charge) that will be visible on the invoice.
- Select the type of service charge in the drop down menu and:
- enter the amount in £ for the 'fixed amount' or
- enter the 'percentage' that will be calculated from the the total amount in the cart.
- Enter the number of 'minimum persons' you wish the service charge gets automatically added to the cart.
- Click 'SAVE'.
To get the service charge automatically added to the cart, in the AgentCASH application, the 'Open checks' must be activated.