If you wish to track the amount of the cash in your register during the shift, shift management option must be enabled.
To open a shift:
- Sign in to the AgentCASH app.
- Open application menu by tapping (≡) in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Shift management.
- Tap on the Current drawer.
- Enter the amount of the cash (£) in the cash register at the beginning of the shift. You can override this amount later, whenever you start a new shift.
- Tap on the Open shift. Current drawer status now shows as OPEN.
After you have opened a shift, you are able to track:
- expected amount in the cash drawer,
- cash refunds,
- history of deposits/withdrawals,
- starting cash amount,
- first and last invoice number,
- opening time of the shift.
Note: App will not allow having a drawer open for more than 24 hours and will warn you if you try to issue an invoice after this period has passed.