AgentCASH supports wide variety of USB, network and bluetooth thermal printers.
Keep an eye on this page as we are adding support for more and more printers each day.
Supported USB Printers
To connect your Android device and USB receipt printer, you'll need a Micro USB OTG (On-The-Go) adapter. The following USB printers are compatible with Android devices:
- Star Micronics TSP113
- Star Micronics TSP113GT
- Star Micronics TSP143
- Star Micronics TSP143GT
- Star Micronics TSP651
- Star Micronics TSP654
Note: Please bear in mind that newer Android devices usually have only one USB port, that's used for connecting with peripherals and for charging the device. In that case it won't be possible to use the USB printer and charge the Android device at the same time.
Supported Network Printers
If you're a stationary business using AgentCASH and you have access to a wireless router with an Ethernet port, we recommend:
- Star Micronics TSP143LAN: 80mm/3" receipt paper
It's important to note that a wireless router with Ethernet interface is required for this setup. If you'd like to connect multiple receipt printers, you'll need an Ethernet port for each printer you'll be connecting.
Most standard routers should be compatible.
Supported Bluetooth Printers
Bluetooth printers are mobile and ideal for receipt printing on the go or in environments where you don't have access to an Ethernet port.
- Star Micronics TSP650II BTi: 80mm/3" receipt paper
- Star Micronics SM-L200-UB40: 58mm/2" receipt paper
- Star Micronics SM-S220i: 58mm/2" receipt paper
- Star Micronics SM-S230i-UB40: 58mm/2" receipt paper
- Star Micronics SM-T300i: 80mm/3" receipt paper
- Bixolon SPP-R200II: 58mm/2" receipt paper
- Bixolon SPP-R210: 58mm/2" receipt paper
- Bixolon SPP-R300: 80mm/3" receipt paper
- Datecs DPP-250: 58mm/2" receipt paper
- Datecs DPP-350: 80mm/3" receipt paper
Note: Check with your Android device manufacturer that your Android device has the bluetooth capability necessary for printing on bluetooth printers.