While AgentCASH is a mobile application, it is experimentally available on personal computers through a Google Chrome extension.
Check that your computer is running a 64-bit (x64) operating system according to corresponding instructions:
Users with 32-bit operating systems cannot use AgentCASH on a personal computer.
At the moment, it is not possible to use external Bluetooth or USB devices like the AgentCASH card reader, various bar code scanners, some printers, etc.
Printing invoice and other receipts is possible on network POS printers (reachable via IP address).
Running the application
If your computer checks out, start the AgentCASH application by following these instructions:
- Install Google Chrome.
- In Google Chrome, install ARC Welder.
- Download the AgentCASH APK file via the link at the bottom of this page.
- Run ARC Welder:
- First you must choose a folder for ARC Welder to use. Clicking "Choose" lets you select that folder and you end up on this screen:
- Choosing "Add your APK" lets you locate the downloaded file on your computer. After processing the file, ARC Welder is ready to run AgentCASH:
- Clicking "TEST", AgentCASH is started and the welcome screen is presented:
- Log into the application with your e-mail and password.
- AgentCASH is now accessible in Chrome App Launcher and it is not necessary to go through the above steps again: