If a product is composed of a several components than its components should be added to it.
To add components to a product:
- Sign in to your AgentCASH account on the web.
- In the main menu select Products.
- Create components by adding them as a new products. If this component is not sellable as a separate product as well, move the slider Sellable to the left. This way this product won't show in the application. Leave the slider Purchasable on the right so you can add it as a component of a composite product later.
- In the products list, select a product you wish to add components for and click EDIT.
- Move the Composite product? slider to the right to add components.
- In the COMPONENTS section dropdown menu, select an item from the list to add it as a component of a product.
- If this product is made up of two or more components, click ADD COMPONENT to add more components to it.
- Enter the amount of the component on the line beside the components dropdown menu.
- Click SAVE.