With modifiers you can make changes or addition to a product.
This feature would work best for:
Use modifiers to:
- Adjust temperature (i.e. add hot or cold milk to the coffee)
- Add sides (i.e. seasonal salad or/and potatoes)
- Exclude something from a regularly order (i.e. without dressing)
To manage product modifiers:
- Create a modifier
- Rearranging modifier's options order
- Add new modifier's option
- Delete modifier's option
- Delete modifier set
- Assign a modifier to a product
- Choose a modifier in the POS application
- Edit modifier on a product in the cart
This is how modifier appears printed on order for kitchen or bar:
i.e. caffe with hot milk
Modifiers will not be printed on order stub and receipt.
Note: At this moment it is not possible to track records of modifiers on the stock or in the invoice reports.